Sunday, January 22, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society - IMG920

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes + option of Lace/Ribbon or Pearls', and we would love for you to join us!  Here is my DT card using  IMG920.  She is beautiful!



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & R32; hair E21, E23, E25 & E29; dress - R20, R21, R22, BG23 & BG15. flowers - B00, B02 & B05. The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, lace, Wild Orchid flowers and LaLa Land die.   We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous image Bonnie, and so beautifully coloured - love the lace you have used in the layering
Blessings
Maxine