Friday, January 13, 2017

Art by Mi Ran - January Progressive Challenge

I hope you are all having a nice Friday!  I'm here to share a new project with you.  This one is for the new Progressive Challenge in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  

This month's image is so sweet!



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, RV10 & R20; hair - E43, E51, E53 & E57; flowers - R21, R43, R46, RV21, RV23 & YR24; dress - YG03, YG17, YG21 & YG25.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Webster's Pages, lace, cheesecloth, Wild Orchid flowers and Spellbinder dies.  She was so much fun to color!  And I hope that you are playing along with our Progressive Challenge every month in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group!   Please see the pinned post for details.  Now go enjoy your day! 

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Bonnie- gorgeous colouring, and I love how you use the cheeescloth in the layering
Blessings
Maxine

Kaija said...

Super beautiful card!Gr.Kaija<3