Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Creative Knockouts - Fabrika Fantasy 'Fire Fairy'

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my final DT card for the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  I am super grateful to Kelly for allowing me to be part of this talented group of ladies over the past year and a half. Please be sure to check out their future challenges! This week our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  It doesn't get any easier than that! The sponsor we have for you is Fabrika Fantasy.  The winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from their store. For this challenge I am using Fire Fairy



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & RV10; dress - RV21, RV23 & RV25; hair - E21, E23, E25, E29 & E37; wings - BV0000, BV000, BV01, BG0000, BG10 & BG11.  I added Wink of Stella to her wings. The image is printed on x-press paper.

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, cheesecloth, doily, ribbon, lace, and Spellbinder dies.  We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Festive Fun' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful feminine card Bonnie - love how you have fussy cut the image and layered her over that amazing background
May 2017 bring you many joys
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous work of art! Thank you for everything Bonnie!!

Hugs,
Kelly