Monday, December 12, 2016

All Dressed Up - Christmas Tree Fairy

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my final DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  I have had a wonderful time working with Lisa and the other girls on the DT.  Our sponsor for this week is  All Dressed Up who will be giving the winner 2 digital images of their choice from their store.   I am using this adorable image Christmas Tree Fairy.  So cute!



The Copics I used are:  skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - BV23, BV25, BV29 & 100; branches - G40, G43 & G46; wings - RV000, RV00, RV01, RV02 & BV0000; dress - R22, R24, R35, R46 & R89. I added Wink of Stella to her wings, and frantage around the image. The image is printed on x-press paper.



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Authentique, and ribbon.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie - love your choice of colours on the fairy
Blessings
Maxine