Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lonely Boy

Hi everyone...me again! I am happy to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps again!  Check out their blog to see their newest releases, and all of the gorgeous work their DT does.  



The image I chose for my project is Lonely Boy.  He is adorable!  I made this card for my youngest:)



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & RV10; hair - E23, E29 & E37; clothes - B93, B95, B97 YR14 & YR18; grass - G14, YG17, YG23; rocks - W1, W3 & W5. The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:




For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, and paper and stickers from my stash. I really loved how I was able to have the words 'Adventure' and 'Super Hero' above and below the image.  Too sweet. I am so grateful for the chance to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  I hope you'll check them out!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, 
Bonnie

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and very beautiful Bonnie
gr karin

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Laine Kammeraad said...

Oh Bonnie your card is beyond adorable. The image is so charming and the scene you created is fabulous. He's just perfect.

With smiles
Laine Kammeraad
www.Hugs4TheHeartDesigns.blogspot.com