Friday, August 19, 2016

Dandelion Field

Hi everyone! I am here to share my DT project for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I am using our Monthly Challenge theme of 'The Four Seasons' for this.  I have already shared my projects for Autumn and Winter, so of course this week is Spring! 



 I'm using this gorgeous digi called Dandelion Field.  This image has intimidated me for so long, as there is so much detail, and I've never colored a snail before, so I gave it a go!  I hope I did her justice. 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93 & R32; hair - R02, R12, R14, R08 & R27; dress - Y21, Y26, Y28, Y17, Y32, Y38 & YR04; snail - W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, W9, YG93, YG95, YG97, E17, E19 & E13; dandelions - YG01, YG17 & YG23.  I added stickles and 'fluff' to the dandelions. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beautiful image: 


The dandelions really do look like they would drift off of the card if you blow on them! 




For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from My Mind's Eye, tulle, lace and ribbon.  I hope you like her! 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssss Bonnie

gr karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty Bonnie - you have coloured her and the snail magnificently!
Blessings
Maxine

Pia S said...

Fantastic coloring! Really beautiful. Love your idea of adding that shimmery tulle too, adds to the fairytale look of your design.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow, this is stunning, I love how you did the dandelions! HUGS:)