Monday, July 25, 2016

Just Baked

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps who will be giving the winner a $10 gift certificate to spend in their store.  They have such cute images!  I am using Just Baked for my card. 



The Copics I used are: GIRL 1:  skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - E53, E95, E97 & E99; pants - R59, R46, R35 & R24; shirt - R43; apron - Y02, Y06 & Y08; GIRL 2:   skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; pants - B91, B93 & B95; shirt - YG03, YG23, YG25 & YG17.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


I thought this sentiment was perfect! 




For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and sticker from my Echo Park, and Wild Orchid flowers.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful image, beautifully coloured on a beautiful card Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is really cute Bonnie, I love the image and your coloring is fabulous as always! Hugs:) Audrey

AndreaH said...

Hi I love this card. I found you through a link on little blue button. I'm very new to this and wondered if you can tell me how to follow your blog. Well any blog tbh lol. Thanks in advance x

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

Angie - at the top of my blog (some blogs have it at the top, some are on the sidebar) you will see my followers, and it has a blue button that says 'follow'. You should be able to click that and follow using your google account:) I hope that helps!

Hugs,
Bonnie

CraftYourPassion said...

Bonnie,this is super cute.Love the papers.They give a kind of cosy country feel and suit the image perfectly.
Lisa x