Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tess Summer Fun

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Friendship'.    

The awesome sponsor we have for you is Crafty Sentiments .  They will be giving the winner 3 images from their store.   For this challenge I am using this sweet image called Tess Summer Fun



The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 RV10 & RV13;  hair - E23, E29 & E37; dress - RV21, Rv23 & RV25; leaves - YG21, YG23 & YG45; flowers - V04, V15, V17, BG01, BG05, BG11, Y17, Y38, YR68, R22, R24, R35 & R37. The image is printed on x-press paper.



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bella Blvd, ribbon and paper wishes die. 
 We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Friendship' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Bonnie - love your cute stamped background behind that fabulously coloured image panel
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie! I love the papers and the sentiment piece! So pretty!

Hugs,
Kelly