Monday, June 13, 2016

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Father's Day

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes with Option of Father's Day', and we would love for you to join us! Here is my DT card using IMG593.   How cute is he?



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, RV10 & RV13; hair - E23, E29 & E37; jeans - B21, B24, B26 & W3; shirt/hat - YR14, YR15, YR15, YR18, Y17, Y21 & Y38. The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, and paper/stickers from Echo Park 'All About a Boy'. We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute image and beautifully coloured Bonnie - love the overall look to the card too.
Blessings
Maxine