Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Pin Up Photographer Portrait

Hi everyone! Happy April Fools Day!  Today I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   This will be my last post with this amazing DT, as my schedule has been busy.  They are a wonderful group of ladies, and I thank them for the opportunity to work with them. Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are:

Sassy Studio Designs








Our theme for this challenge is 'Tag You're It'.  For my project, I am using Pin Up Photographer Portrait by Sassy Studio Design. Love this image! 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & RV13; hair - E23, E29 & E37; dress - RV21, RV23 & RV25; camera - W3, W5, C7 & C9. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the tag I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Prima, ribbon and Wild Orchid flowers.  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our  challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!


xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image and so beautifully coloured Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa J said...

Wonderful last card for us Bonnie. It has been a pleasure working with you and should you find you have spare hours you are welcome back anytime. Good Luck xx