Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I Love My Swing

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Finish the Inside'.  I really love this theme, as I am often guilty of leaving the inside of my cards plain white.  Decorating the inside makes a huge difference! 

The awesome sponsor we have for you is A Day For Daisies, who are one of my favorites!  They will be giving the winner a $12 voucher to their store.   For this challenge I am using this sweet image called I Love My Swing.



The Copics I used are skin - E00, Eii & E93;  hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; dress - RV52 & RV55; swing - E23, E29 & E37; flowers - BG1, BG15, BG23, Y17 & Y38.  I used chalk for the sky.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, cheesecloth and ribbon. For the inside I also used a chipboard die cut from Make it Crafty. Here is a look at the inside of my card.  It is one of my favorite quotes ever:



 We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Finish the Inside' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image you have used on the front Bonnie, and the quote goes with it beautifully. A great card
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet Bonnie
Gr Karin

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie and I love that inside!

Hugs,
Kelly