Friday, May 20, 2016

Angel of Hearts

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The optional twist this month is 'Shaped Cards'.   I made a card using Angel of Hearts. I think she is so beautiful! 



The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - V04, V05, V06 & V09; dress - Y13, Y15 & Y17; hearts - BV0000, BV000, T1 & RV000; wings - RV000, RV02 & RV04. I added Wink of STella to the hearts. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Michael's, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from Memory Box, LaLa Land Crafts and Spellbinders. I hope you like her!

Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month, and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Bonnie. I like the design and the image.
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Bonnie this is beautiful - the wee banners are a gorgeous accent to the beautiful image
Blessings
Maxine