Monday, February 1, 2016

Angelica

Hi everyone! Happy February! Today I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are Pink Gem Designs and Digi Stamps for Joy









Our theme for this challenge is ''Anything Goes'...doesn't get any easier than that!  For my project, I am using the adorable Angelica Stamp from Pink Gem Designs.  Isn't she darling?



The Copic I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; eyes - YG17, YG01, YG23 & YG67; flowers - V04, V05, V06, RV02, BG10, BG11 & BG13.  I used Pebbles, Inc. chalk on her cheeks.   The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bo Bunny, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from LaLa Land Crafts. I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our 'Use Die Cuts' challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!



xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Lisa J said...

Your colouring of this image is amazing and I love your design. Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hello Bonnie, A beautiful card and image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love her hair colour.

Jade

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card - love your off the edge die cuts, and of course your stunning colouring.
Blessings
Maxine

Pia S said...

Love her hair, the color and how natural it looks, so well colored.