Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cali Girl

Hi everyone!  Getting kind of late here, but it's been a pretty productive day, and I thought I would share my latest card with you.  It's another 'just because' card...I'm so glad I'm making time for that! This one is using the image Cali Girl by Hannah Lynn.  My daughter and I just love her images.  They are fun to color - especially their hair!  I went a little funky with the hair color, but am pleased with the result.  What do you think?



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - R81, R83, R85 & R89; eyes - BG000, BG01 & BG05; dress - E71, E74, E77, W00, W1, W2, W3, BG11 & BG57.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, MME paper, cheesecloth, Wild Orchid and Prima flowers, Prima butterfly, and dies by LaLa Land Crafts and Spellbinders.  It's been a while since I've made one of these cards, and I forgot how much I love them! I'm not sure yet who this will got to, but another thing I want to be sure to do in 2016 is send cards!  I have so many, and I sell some, and send a few, but there are so many I want to start giving to friends and family.  Maybe to a stranger once in a while...you never know when you'll make someone's day, right?  Thanks for taking a look!  

xx Bonnie

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies - Anything Goes/Things Bright and Beautiful

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful image - love your colouring her Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

OMG, she is a very beautiful and sexy girl...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely card
Hugs Diane Louise xx

Pia S said...

The hair couldn't look more perfect! And I'm quite impressed by her blue eyes too, they do capture your attention...

Unknown said...

Fabulous card. Your colouring is just stunning and I love the card design. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

Emma said...

What a stunning make, your colouring is amazing. thank you for joining us at Jades Sparkling Butterflies for our ‘All things Bright & Beautiful’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful image and superb coloring and design. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly stunning card! I love the rocker base design and your colouring is flawless. So so beautiful. Hugs, Wends x