Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Red Poppies

Hi there - me again.  Have a few things to share with you today:)  This post is to share my DT project for the new challenge in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  Our theme this month is 'All That Glitters', so we want to see your projects featuring images from Ching Chou Kuik which include either glitter, sparkles, bling, etc - anything that is sparkly.  Fun!  For my project I am using her beautiful new image Red Poppies.  I hope you like her:)


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - BV20, BV23, BV25 & BV29; dress - V01, V04, V05, V06, YG03, YG17 & YG67; flowers - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38, RV13, RV14, B21, B24 & B26; butterflies - B21, B24, B26, V05 & BV000.  I added Wink of Stella (clear) to the butterflies.  The image is printed on x-press paper.  I used a variety of Pebbles, Inc. chalks for the background.

Love this image:


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Bazzill swiss dot paper, Best Creations glitter paper, and flowers from Wild Orchid.  I also used Martha Stewart butterfly punches, and added Stickles (Star Dust) over the butterflies.  Here is a (attempt) closer look at the glitter paper and stickles:



Are you a member of the  Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group yet?  I hope so!  We have new challenges every month, and she had loads of gorgeous digis. We would love for you to join us!  Please check out the new challenge while you are there, and you'll see the gorgeous projects made by my awesome fellow DT! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by:)

xx Bonnie



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with great flowers!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Bonnie - the yellow and purple are stunning together!
Blessings
Maxine

Jacee said...

So lovely Bonnie, love the image, great coloring and the flowers are lovely
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design