Sunday, November 1, 2015

Moon Goddess

Happy November!  I can't believe it...this year is flying by.  Time for a new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Blog.  Our theme this month is 'Anything Goes', and our wonderful sponsor Aurora Wings - I just love their stamps.  They are so generous, as they are giving the winner $10.00 USD worth of digis from their shop!


For my DT project I am using the beautiful image called Moon Goddess.  I just loved coloring her...I hope you love her too! 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - G21, G29, G46 & YG97; dress - YG00, YG01 & YG03; flowers - RV10, RV13, RV14 & RV19.  The image is printed on x-perss paper.

FOr the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Sherri Baldy and FarmHouse Paper Company, flowers from Wild Orchid, lace, ribbon, and LaLa Land die.  I'm quite pleased at the result:)  Please head on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog to play along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge, and to check out the amazing projects the other DT members have made for your inspiration.  Have a great day!

xx Bonnie




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Perfectly coloured image Bonnie, and I love the pink striped paper you have used in the background - it accents the image panel beautifully
Blessings
Maxine