Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Brr! It's Cold Outside

Good morning everyone!  We are starting a new challenge on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, and we've got a great theme for you this week!  The theme is 'Brr!  It's Cold Outside', which means we want to see your projects using the colors blue, white and silver. You do not need yo use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice. For my DT project, I decided to make a card using Not Exactly a Big Bad Wolf'.  I just love this one!  You can find her along with tone of other amazing images over at PaperShelter.com.  I'd love to know what you think - does my card look like it's cold?


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - BG000, B000, B00 and B02; clothing - B91, B93, B95 & B97; hat - B000, B00 & B02; shoes - W1, W2, W3 & W5; wolf - C1, C3, C5 & C9.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 


For the card, I used Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny paper, snowflake embellishments from Michael's, and silver trim I've had in my stash for a long time.  I'm pretty pleased with the result:)  Would you like to play along with our 'Brr! It's Cold Outside' challenge?  It's really easy...just head on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see all of the rules and to upload your 'blue, white and silver' card.  You can also check out the amazing DT inspiration projects by my fellow DT members.  I do hope you'll join us!  Thank you for taking a look.  Have a fabulous day!  I hope it's a crafty one:)

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely wintercard in blue!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Christina Hor said...

Bonnie, this is so stunning! The blue definitely gives off the winter chill! Your coloring is amazing! Love the image.

Jacee said...

Gorgeous design, I love the image, she's lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning monochrome card Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine