Friday, November 13, 2015

Ashlee Faerie Ball Dress

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're all having a nice week. I'd like to share with you my DT Choice Inspiration post for MoonFlower Digi Stamps. The image I chose to use this month is Ashlee Faerie Ball Dress.  She jumped out at me as soon as I looked at the digis in her shop (though they all are gorgeous, and I want to color them all at some point!)  I hope you like her.


The Copics I used are: E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; dress - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG000, BV000, BV02, BV04, W00, W1, W2 & W3; flowers - R83, R85 & R89; wings - G000, Y000, B0000, R0000, RV000, BV000, YR000 & R01.  The image is printed on x-press paper.  I decided to try a new look for her skirt, and I have to say I love how it came out:) 

Here is a closer look at her:


For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Sherri Baldy, lace, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from Sizzix and LaLa Land Crafts.  We would love for you to follow the MoonFlower Digi Stamp Blog and check out all of the work the DT has to share with you.  There is also our MoonFlower Digi Stamp Facebook Group where we have challenges, updates on newest releases. and lots of inspiration! Hope to see you there.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

xx Bonnie



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jacee said...

Very pretty, love the image and the banner is a great idea!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card and image - great coloring!!!