Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Incantation

Hello everyone - are you ready for Halloween?  It's almost here!  Eeek - I'm not quite ready!  I'm sharing another Halloween card with you for the new challenge over on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog! The theme is 'Trick or Treat', so we want to see your scary or cute Halloween cards.  You do not need to use an image from The Paper Shelter to enter, but those using a digi from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win the $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter image will win 3 Digis of their choice.  For my card I am using this fabulous image called Incantation.  You can find her and so many other amazing images in The Paper Shelter online store. 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - V01, V06 & V09; clothes - YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, YR02, YR65, YR68 & FV2; hat/cauldron - BV20, BV23, BV25 & BV29; book - E42, E43 & R89.  I used Pebbles Inc. chalk around the image, and added green embossing powder around the bubbles, book and potion. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here are a couple of closer picture of the image and embossing powder:



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, bakers twine, and paper/die cuts by Doodlebug. Please head on over to The Paper Challenge Challenge Blog to the the amazing projects the rest of the DT has made for your inspiration.  I do hope you'll join in our challenge!  Thanks for taking a look, and have an awesome day!

xx Bonnie


3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous halloween card Bonnie
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Bonnie, love the colours
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design