Friday, July 17, 2015

Crafting-With-Friends

Happy Friday everyone!  The weekend is almost here:)  We have a new challenge happening over on the Crafting-With-Friends Challenge Blog.  Our theme is 'Anything Goes', and our fabulous sponsor for this one is Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.  Head on over to their shop to see the awesome digis they have!


 The image I have used is Muse 5.  I love coloring images that are close-ups of faces, and was drawn to her.  I hope you like what I've created:)







The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 & R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR16.  I used Chalk for the background.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Webster's pages, lace, flowers from Wild Orchid, and Spellbinders dies.  We would love for you to join our new blog Crafting-With-Friends.  Check out the DT work, and join our 'Anything Goes' challenge.  Hope to see you there!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Use some circles
Papertake Weekly - Don't be a square

xx Bonnie


3 comments:

Colette said...

Fab card Bonnie, great image, coloured beautifully, and your card shape certainly fits with our use some circles challenge, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

jenn shurkus said...

such a creative card shape! SO pretty :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

ike said...

Ooooh - stunning hair :-) This card is gorgeous :-)
Check out our current Challenge on IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES !! :-D
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet