Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wryn - Sunny Day

Hi everyone!  I've been busy this week working on some DT commitments (can't wait to share them!), and decided to take a little time to make another 'just because' card.  I saw that the Tiddly Ink Challenge Blog has a new easel card challenge.  The DT work is amazing, and so inspiring.  I popped into their shop, picked up a few new digis, and got to work on my easel card, using Wryn - Sunny Day.  What do you think?



I love how she came out!  The Copic colors I used are: hair - E35, E51, E53, E57 & E59; dress - YR00, YR02, YR65 & YR68; leaves - G000, G12, G85, YG93 & YG97; shoes - W0, W3 & W5.

I made the card using Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye paper, flowers from my stash, and dies by LaLa Land Crafts and Spellbinders.  The sentiment sticker is from Webster's Pages, and reads 'The secret to having it all is knowing you already do'.


Thanks much for taking a look:)  Have a crafty Hump Day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Take it Easel-y
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Simon Says Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie


12 comments:

Bellibone said...

Beautiful card as always!

Unknown said...

Awww...thank you so much Felisha! xx

Unknown said...

She's adorable Bonnie. I thought the challenge was too fun to pass up as well. Love the 'just because' card color palette and sentiment.

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creation, love the image and colours used.xxx

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

AtStudioD said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love your coloring too!
Thanks for playing along with Tiddly Inks!
x0, Damaris

AtStudioD said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love your coloring too!
Thanks for playing along with Tiddly Inks!
x0, Damaris

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card! I love all the textures and patterns :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the layers! Thanks so much for joining us at our new blog! If you’ve not had a chance to become a follower, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you’ve already followed us, thank you so much and thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Deonna B said...

Such a gorgeous card and coloring! I love it! . Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come back tomorrow for our new "Anything goes" Challenge. I love visitors on my blog and would love to see you there at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

What a beautiful creation.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon DT
ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

Marie Bingaman said...

Ummmm, all I can say is WOW! :)

Pami said...

This is stunning! Your colouring is wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, I hope you can join us again soon! Pami x