Monday, May 11, 2015

My Mother's Day

Hi everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend...and if you celebrate Mother's Day, I hope your day was extra special!  I had a great day.  It was super relaxing, and I was definitely pampered!  My two older kids made me breakfast (and I must brag that at 12 & 14 they cook as well or better than some adults I know).  We had pumpkin pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, biscuits and gravy - yes, they even made homemade gravy! 


My youngest gave me a handmade coupon book, and wrote a poem about me.  He's such a cutie pie.  For dinner my husband made steaks for everyone with veggies...so yummy!  To top it off, my daughter (the 12 year old) made Peach Crisp for dessert (topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)!  Lucky me!  I definitely indulged, lol.  

I also got a nice little surprise...ok, well it wasn't exactly a surprise, since I helped pick it out, but my husband bought me a Grand Calibur!  I've been wanting one, so that I can make shaped cards, and cut our images in different shapes, as the ones I run through the Cuttlebug aren't quite bug enough.  I'm so excited to use it!  


I hope you all have a fabulous week!  I'm off to play....

xx Bonnie


No comments: