Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kit and Clowder Card Swap

I'd love to share the card I made for the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group 'Card Swap'.  The theme for the swap is 'Friendship'.  My card made it's way to California, so I'm now able to share the card:)  I decided to use the image Aurora 'Daisy Kiss' by one The East Wind.  I hope my swap partner likes her card!


The Copics I used are: hair - YR14, YR18, E08, E19; leaves - YG03, YG17, YG25 & YG67; flowers - RV10, RV13 & RV14; dress - BG32, BG34 & BG49.

For the card I used paper and sticker from Basic Grey, doily, flowers from Wild Orchid, and dies by Tim Holtz and LaLa Land Crafts.  Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Scraibble and Scraps - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Flowers

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring and card Bonnie

gr karin

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, so bright & cheery & great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week for our Flowers Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Jackie Scott said...

Such a gorgeous card - love all the pretty flowers. The colouring of her hair is awesome.
Great design! Thanks for your visit.

Andree said...

A wonderful card and a beautifully coloured image. The paper and flowers are gorgeous..
I love swapping cards. The one I sent has been received and now I'm waiting for my partner's card to arrive.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge #44 and good luck x