Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Karleigh Sue - Nerdy Cute

Good morning everyone!  I'm hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog today, and I'm happy to share this altered chalkboard with you.  I decided to use the super adorable image Nerdy Cute.  Right away I knew I wanted to use some school themed papers (which I've had for YEARS), but I just wasn't feelin a card with it.  So...I grabbed a small chalkboard I bought at Walmart a few week ago, and VIOLA! Here she is:





The Copics I used to color her are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 & R20; hair - YR14, YR18, E08 & E19; pants - B91, B95 & B97; shirt - YR23 & Y21, bag - E31, E33 & E35.


The paper and flash cards are from Creative Imagination, flowers from Wild Orchid, and I used a die by LaLa Land Crafts.  Super easy to make, really, and I'm so pleased with the result.  Thinking I might buy a few more chalk boards to have on hand for future gifts!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything but a square card
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day.

xx Bonnie


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie. fabulous chalkboard, great image and colouring. Love the design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member

shaz earl said...

Fabulous chalkboard! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
Shaz DT

Helen said...

Great chalkboard - a really clever idea,

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Melanie said...

A gorgeous chalk board!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything but square” challenge over at Penny’s. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)