Sunday, March 15, 2015

Goblin Queen

Just wanted to pop on real quick before I head off to bed (I need to stop staying up 'til 1am crafting!).  I made this card yesterday for the Goblin Queen Challenge going on over in the Simply Betty Facebook Group.  The challenge is 'Are you Light, or are  you Dark?'.  As you can see, I went with a light theme.  Although I think I'll make a dark one too...we've all got a little bit of a dark side to us, right?


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 & R20; hair - R000, R11, R32 & RV13; dress - Y32, YR24, Y21 & YR000; wings - B000, B00, B02 & B05; goblin - YG00, YG03, YG17 & YG25.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper by Graphic 45 (A Ladies Diary), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, and flowers and leaves from Wild Orchid. 

Thanks for taking a look.  I'm headed off to bed:)  Catch ya another day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Glitter & Sparkle
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful and fab colours you have used Bonnie
Gr Karin

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, love the image and colours used. Thanks for sharing at Giltter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Lisa Mensing said...

She's beautiful! Love the butterflies and sparkles. Thanks for joining us at Eureka! Stamps ATG.

TRACEY MO said...

What a cool card brill image, thanks for joining us at
Inspiration Destination

Tracey CT