Friday, October 31, 2014

Demonic Babe Project

My latest project for a challenge on Simply B Stamps Fan Group on Facebook is this Demonic Babe card.  The challenge was to create a project using either a Good Demon and bright colors, or a Bad Demon and dark colors.  I decided to take a stab at the Good Demon, though I think I'll make a Bad one too sometime soon. If you know me, you might know that I am twin, and my sister often referred to herself as the 'evil' twin growing up (I guess I was the good one by default! lol). I think it's only appropriate that I send her the Bad Demon once I'm done:)

If you missed out on the freebie, you can still purchase the Demonic Babe digi on Simply Betty's website.  I also highly encourage you to join her Simply B Stamps Fan Group on Facebook if you haven't already. The group has lots of fun challenges, tons of inspiration, and info on the newest stamps. I find myself on that page just about every day!



I used copics to color the Demonic Babe.  For her skin I used E000, E00, E11, E21, and E04.  I used E15, E18, Y21 and YR23 to color her hair.  The horns were colored with R37, R32 and R00, and her shirt was colored with BG57, BG72 and G000.  The card was made with paper from the #Summer line from American Crafts, a doily, angel wings (La-La Land Crafts die) , and a strip of pink ribbon at the bottom.  I hope you like her!  

No comments: